These shortbread cookies are incredibly light and they melt in your mouth! They’re seriously one of the only shortbread cookies I’ve ever liked and they’re quick and easy to make.
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 1 and 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup icing sugar.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine all 3 ingredients and beat/cream for 10 minutes.
- Use a spoon to drop balls onto a cookie sheet.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until slightly golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack and add sprinkles if you wish!